Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My kutti little bro


Bonjour guys and gals!!!!!!!

I am back with my blogsssss......

14/11/03

Oooooohhhhh....... wat is it

I wont forget this date in my whole life as this was the day i got a devil and a cute guy as my brother.......

When he was born i was in class 2.........

First when i heard i got a brother i was excited about wat he will lookkkkk kike and alll.........


My bro now

Then my grandpa told "i am going to see the baby r u coming.....??????"

I was excited at this thought that im gonna see my little bro.......

I went to the hospital to see him.......

At first wen i saw him i was excited to see that he had a round head tilted on side..... his eyes closed and a devil like snare..... everyone told me that he was as same as how i was wen i was born..........

I went to the hospitalll to see him everyday and a lotss of visitors came to see him......

Guys dont think i loved to see my bro but i liked the butterscotch icecream which was available there and loved eating it.........

At last the day came to name him.......

guess wat his name was......

His name started from v as well ... vybhav.....





3 comments:

  1. guys and galss pls leave a comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic intro of ur bro! now the devil as u call!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vishwa

    I know your reaction when you heared you got a bro.

    You didnot mention that but take it from me

    you are turning to be pro in blogging

    keep writting de chellam

    I love u always

    mama

    ReplyDelete