Monday, August 10, 2009

the 7 d fun

hiya guys and galsss!!!!!!

This is my 7D fun......... stick on ur seatsssss......

4/6/08

This day i entered 7 D the best class in history which i have got.......

We had everything from fun loving friends to strict teachers.....

This day wen i first enterred the schooooolllll. I thought it was a dabba schooollll.... but then it turned out to be the coooolllleeeesssstttttt

Wen i first entered the classroom of 7 d i got scared by the teacher and told in a timid voice that i have been told to go into this class......

The teacher looked at me and said to sit in the first bench:(

Guess whooommm i met in the first bench???????

My first friends of 7D Uddhav and Vivek.............

That was not all........

At first site i was damn scared to talk with themmm....

Then they itself started the conversation by asking my name..........
I told my name was vishwanath and started asking anout the notebooks books etc............

The crucial moment came wen my class tearcher Mrs vatsala introduced me to the hole class......

I think i heard a few gigglings amongst the students but i was so hot in the insides that i nealry forgot wat happened at that moment..........

After sometime......

My classteacher started asking who wants to be the prefect of the classss......

Many students rose their hands up but i was sitting stillllll....(like a pole) I didnt know the meaning of a prefect..>>>?????(u can tell i was bewillldered>>>>>]

My class teacher saw that many people were volunteering to become a prefect(as they will be the dada of the class)

At last she chose the prefects!!!!!!!!!!!!

They were srikanth and nachal........

Ooooooohhhhhhhh wat a historic moment at last i got some someone to trouble!!!!!!

My teacher told to write on the topic "HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY"

I just kept on talking (with my freinds i made on the first bench) that i forgot to write.......

When my turn came to talk on the topic i just took an empty notebook and started babbling something.....
My teacher told me to bring the notebook to her and she saw that nothing was written.........
She got angry and started scolding me........,.(my first impression)
Got a shock din u!!!!!:(

hey guys dont worry more is coming but wait...........









6 comments:

  1. Vishwa
    I was wondering, A cute little baby I saw in 1996 is writing a blog. I am so happy that baby i was carrying is now explaining his experience in a fantastic way.
    My sister and My brother in law wants you to be a very sucessful guy , which is natural. But I see my cute baby is going to be more than sucessful in his life.

    I love you da cutti.

    Keep it up and start writting more....

    Regards
    Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. my kutti chhallam has grown up.
    have a great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hai Vishwa,

    It was very gr8 feeling when i got chance to read after getting changed to English. Initially it was opening in arabic, i felt alien. Soon I will learn that language. My frnd helped to open it in English. Sorry for the delay in postin my comment.

    I am more excited to read ur blog! Its gr8 feeling. Congrats keep it up! I cud visualize the ordeal you had had initially to change of place.

    All the best Keep rocking!

    Giri (ur loving dad).

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey man its gud upload summore any ways we cant 4get the 1 day of our skool

    pichin

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey its reeely nice..nd i cn nevr 4get d 1st day !!!..do update mor of it !..i wud lik 2 red mor...coz..it reminds me of old nd sweet memories !:)

    peter

    ReplyDelete