Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My first international trip

Hi everyone

My first international trip was to SAUDI ARABIA on 23/4/2010... The starting towards the trip was good as we had packed all our luggages and started from the house at 7.45....



We went inside but the luggage scanning for our flight hadn't started by then..... After a few minutes it started..... We did all the formalities and were waiting in the lounge.... It was 11:15 the boarding to our flight started.... We got inside the flight and saw that he had given only one window seat then the fight started between me and my brother(whom i had mentioned as a devil) At last the seat infront of us was unoccupied and i got the window seat......



After some time they announced that the flight had a technichal error..... We had to go back to the transit lounge where we waited for 3 hours....



We started of again at 5.00 p.m. and reached by 7.30(SAST)..... Atlast my trip ended on a happy note....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment